- 1 5 Lesser Known/Used yet Powerful Excel Functions
- 2 DSUM – Read it as “THE SUM” function
- 3 DATEDIF – Save yourself some time and time functions
- 4 NETWORKDAYS / WORKDAY – It shouldn’t be much of a work
- 5 SUBTOTAL – A multi-tool of functions
- 6 INDIRECT – Superhero when nothing directly works
DSUM – Read it as “THE SUM” function
You must have learnt SUM in your early days of Excel and later might have learnt about nested IF statements to do conditional sum and you might have already learnt about SUMIF and SUMIFS.
You think you can do everything with these functions without having a nervous breakdown? Lets put it to test and consider following data:
But there is a sum function that to me is as powerful as all these sum functions combined i.e. DSUM.