FIA FA1 | Recording Financial Transactions
FIA FA1 Recording Financial Transactions is examined in two different ways. Paper Based Exams and Computer Based Exams (CBE). Although the format of exam is same either it is paper based exam or computer based exam with only difference that paper based exams take place twice a year i.e. June and December whereas, CBE exams take place almost all the time around the year in different institutes.To give our visitors the same experience that they are going to have in real exam, we have arranged both kinds of examination styles. Please select the one that is applicable to you or select CBE style as you can have the result right after you finish the mock exam, whereas in case of paper based exam you will receive an email regarding your marks in your inbox. However, you are free to select any one you like to test yourself.
Download/Print - FIA FA1 Mock Exam with Solution for 2014-15 Exams
Now you can download the mock exam with 50 exam standard questions AND solution
to your personal computer and print them to. As the content is in PDF format you can read it on your PC, Tablets or Smartphones. To download the file click Buy Now button.
Price: 2.99 GBP
Credit / Debit card
- Once you click the Buy Now button you will be redirected to secure PayPal page to make the payment
- Once the payment is made, you will automatically be redirected to a page to download your file
- You will also get an email that confirms the payment and also contains the download link to download the file.
- The download link after purchase will be available for 72 hours or 3 download attempts whichever expires first.
- In case you need help you can always contact us email@example.com or talk directly to us via skype id: pakaccountants or you can also leave a message at our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pakaccountants
Students who can’t pay via PayPal (as this facility is not available in some countries) or do not have credit cards they can still buy these notes via alternative arrangements. Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our support agent via skype and we will make it available for you